For the best experience, take 4 capsules every night before sleep.
Relieves UNREST (So You Can Rest):
Deep Sleep Mode
- Ultra high-potency doses based on real scientific data
- Goes through a 9-step quality control process to guarantee the highest purity
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- 96 tiny ultra potent capsules per jar
- Produced in a certified facility in Sydney, Australia
NEW & Ultra Potent Deep Sleep Mode
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to Increase Deep Sleep
Deep Sleep Mode decreases nervous tension and unrest. It also induces sleep and enhances sleep quality. It is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce flatulence and symptoms of indigestion.
Relieves Symptoms of Premenstrual Tension
Deep Sleep Mode ingredients are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve pain, flatulence, and dyspepsia. They also reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling.
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to Reduce Restless Sleep
Deep Sleep Mode ingredients promote sleep quality. These ingredients are used to increase deep sleep.
Natural Ingredients Featured In
Deep Sleep Mode Contains 11 Slumber-Happy Ingredients for Good Nights
Ingredients That Work Together Synergistically
Formulated for Women’s Specific Health Issues
Correctly dosed for Fast and Long-Lasting Results
Customised Triple-Testing for Purity, Quality, and Accurate Dosage for Every Batch
Developed by experts with nutritional science and chemistry degrees
The Science Behind The Ingredients In Deep Sleep Mode
Magnesium Citrate is used to improve sleep quality
Turmeric Root is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine reduce flatulence
Hops Flower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to induce sleep
Collagen is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension
Passion Flower improves sleep quality.
Valerian Root is used in Western herbal medicine to decrease nervous tension
Jujube Seed is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote deep sleep
Ascorbic Acid is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce mild joint inflammation
Magnolia Stem Bark Extract is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to decrease restless sleep
Zinc is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce pain
Deep Sleep Mode Compared To Mass Marketing, One Dimensional Sleep Products
- 100% Natural ingredients that are backed by 13,239 scientific studies
- Packed by hand in a pristine, certified Australian lab in Sydney
- The exact doses taken from real scientific findings
- Ingredient dosed according to scientific studies
- Does not contain fillers or artificial ingredients
- Developed by experts with nutritional science and chemistry degrees
- Gut Friendly Certified - does not contain known gut irritates
- Free from GMOs, soy, corn, dairy or gluten
- Ingredients tested for heavy metals, pesticides and viruses
- Goes through a 9-step process that guarantees the highest quality possible
Outdated Mass Market One Dimensional Products
- Ingredients are likely under-dosed and not backed by science
- Made overseas in often dirty and contaminated factories
- Treats 1 or 2 symptoms. Doesn’t get to the root cause of your unique sleep problem
- Ingredients not backed by research studies
- May contain toxins your body cannot handle
- Formulated by sleezy online marketers only looking to make money
- May contain ingredients and additives known to hurt the gut
- May contain GMO’s, soy, corn, dairy or gluten
- Ingredients may not be tested for heavy metals, residues, pesticides and viruses
- Questionable quality control
Pioneering World-Leading Quality Standards & Testing
Gut Friendly Certified
Know with absolute confidence that Deep Sleep Mode is free from the established 69 known gut irritants.
Heavy Metal Tested
Know with absolute confidence all ingredients have been examined for Heavy Metals using world class testing methods.
Free From Artificial Additives
Free from artificial fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, binding agents and other additives your body doesn’t need...
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use this product?
What are the ingredients in this formula?
All these natural extracts were carefully selected and dosed at clinically-proven amounts:
Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
Curcuma (Turmeric Root)
Ziziphus Jujuba Seed Extract
Humulus lupulus Fruit Extract
Passiflora incarnata herb (Passionflower)
Magnolia officinalis stem bark extract
Piper nigrum fruit dry
Where is the formula produced?
How does the formula taste?
The ingredients are tightly encapsulated in small plant-based capsules, so you
won’t feel any strong taste or flavour.
Can I use this with other products?
Deep Sleep Mode pairs perfectly with Hormone Harmony.
You can take both of these formulas together for maximum benefits.
What is the best time of day to take this product?
To obtain the best results, you should take 4 capsules every night before bed.
Can I use this supplement if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Although all of our products are natural supplements, we always recommend speaking with your healthcare professional beforehand. As we're not doctors, we're unable to make recommendations while trying to conceive, during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Can it be used by children?
While all of our products are made of natural ingredients, you should always
consult with a healthcare professional before giving it to children under the age of
18. Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
Where should I store this product?
Make sure to place Deep Sleep Mode in a cool, dry place to preserve the supplement.
Are there any side effects?
This supplement is specifically designed to be safe and gentle. Unfortunately, in some rare cases, an unpredictable reaction may happen. Please consult with your healthcare professional so they can assess the possibility of an allergy or intolerance to a specific ingredient.
How long does the jar last?
Each bottle contains a 24-day supply of Deep Sleep Mode. So the three-bottle package gives you a 90-day supply. And the six-bottle package gives you a 180-day supply.
Why choose this product over others?
Our Deep Sleep Mode has been carefully designed by health specialists to support sleep health for women of all ages.
Medical information, product reviews, warnings and legal disclaimers
Product legal disclaimer
At Happy Mammoth, we have NO compromise when it comes to quality, safety and transparency. That's why we check that the information on our website is valid, accurate and substantiated by scientific research and clinical evidence. We avoid statements on our website that are misleading or exaggerate efficacy or performance.
To ensure the integrity of testimonials appearing on our website, we also:
- check that the person providing any testimonial is a customer and has used the good for its intended purpose
- check that the person has no connection or involvement with Happy Mammoth, including any production, sale, supply or marketing of our products
- do not give any inducement or direction in how the testimonial is written or published (other than to ensure the integrity of Happy Mammoth and our website, including consistency with the intended use of our products or our instructions for use).
Despite our efforts, please note that:
- testimonials are based on personal experiences only and do not necessarily represent what anyone else using the same product may experience - your individual results may vary.
- we are not responsible for any errors or any use of information on our website, including testimonials
- you should also not treat any information on our website as medical advice or as statements evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, the Therapeutic Goods Administration or any other regulatory authority
- you should not regard our products as being intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are or you believe you are suffering from any medical condition, please seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional regarding your treatment before taking any of our products. If you notice any unexpected change to any aspect of your health, please seek help from a qualified healthcare professional immediately.
If you believe that any of our communications can be confusing or biased, feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org